TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd whose registered office is at Valimotie 7, 01510 Helsinki Finland.
2. Open to EU residents aged 18 or over only, excluding employees of Sports Tracking Technologies (STT), their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To take part, you’ll need to post your images, showing evidence of the completed challenge, on Sports Tracker’s Facebook fan page: (https://www.facebook.com/sportstracking).
5. The promotion runs from 11th December 09:00 UTC, 2015 until 18th December 17:00 UTC, 2015 (the Promotional Period). All entries on Facebook must have been submitted during this period in order to be entered into the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entrants can make multiple entries over the Promotional Period but cannot win more than 1 prize.
9. STT reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of STT’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. STT is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen as stated on the competition post on Facebook.
13. Winners will be notified through Facebook within 4 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. STT will notify the winner how the prize can be collected.
15. STT’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Finnish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Finland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Finnish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.