Please follow this troubleshooting guide before contacting us.
Problem: I do not see my Sports Tracker Speed & Cadence Sensor in the Bluetooth devices.
- That's normal. Bluetooth SMART is a new standard designed to consume very little energy, so BT SMART devices are not visible for pairing like standard Bluetooth devices are. Instead, go to Sports Tracker app, Settings > Cadence, add a new bike and follow the instructions for connecting.
Problem: I try to setup the Speed & Cadence Sensor SMART, but it is not found at all. I have selected "Connect" and followed on-screen instructions.
- Check that you have a compatible phone. Those are the only devices that at this point support our sensor.
- Check that you have Bluetooth on.
- Other apps may be causing problems. Restart the phone.
- You should place the magnet close to the sensor to "wake it up". You can do this before installation or by spinning the pedal after you have placed the sensor in your bike.
- In some cases, the battery provided with the Speed & Cadence Sensor can be completely empty. Please try replacing the battery.
- Whenever battery of the sensor is changed, the old battery must first be put back in place UPSIDE DOWN and pressed for three seconds. After this extra step the new battery can be put in place normally. This extra step is needed to make sure that the electronics is fully reset.
- These are rare reasons:
- If this Speed & Cadence sensor has already been used on other phones, please check that it is not still connecting to it's old paired phone.
- The Speed & Cadence sensor is simply physically broken. Please contact our support
If none of these instructions solve the problem please contact our Support Team. Remember to include all the details about the problem, phone that you are using (and operative system version) and the app version.